Where can a Mexican with no english skills go to school to learn english in the US? Will they help with a visa

I should make it clear that I am an American trying to help a Mexican friend. Where, exactly, should I look? Who should I talk to? A community college, local university, etc? I don’t know and would appreciate a general direction or a specific school or program.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *